All you need to know about how we treat Cookies
Let’s find out more about cookies and how we use them.
What are Cookies?
There are different types of cookies that are used for different purposes. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which your computer or mobile device downloads when you visit a site. Each cookie contains information about your visit to the site, such as the pages you’ve visited. The next time you visit the site, the cookies will tell the site that you’ve been here before. Cookies are commonly used on the internet and do not harm your computer in any way.
Keeping your information safe
Our cookies hold a unique random reference to you so that once you visit the site, we can recognise who you are and provide certain content to you.
The cookies we use cannot read or search your computer or mobile device to obtain information about you or your family, or read any material kept on your hard drive.
Third Party Cookies
Some of the cookies stored on your computer that relate to our website will not be directly related to us.
The information stored by these cookies is secure and can only be seen by us and the third party and never stores any confidential information. We have no control over Third Party Cookies.
Links to Sites Provided by Others
If you follow a link from our website to another website, please be aware that the owner of the other website will have their own privacy and cookie policies for their site. We recommend you read their policies as we are not responsible or liable for what happens on their site.
What Cookies do we use on this site?
- Strictly Necessary cookies are required for the basic functionality of our site to work. We use necessary cookies to make it possible for you to be able to use all the services we provide during your visit to our site and ensure the content provided works correctly.
- We also use necessary cookies to help with ensuring you are given the option to accept or reject cookies, block non-necessary cookies from working until you give consent, and remember your cookie settings and choices. The cookies also help keep track of, if, and when, you gave consent to analytical cookies, T&Cs, and email marketing. These necessary cookies are also used for payment processing.
- It’s not a requirement to accept nor possible to reject the use of strictly necessary cookies as they are core for the functionality of our site.
- Preference cookies are used in collecting information about your device and any settings you may configure for the purpose of remembering these settings when you’re visiting our site (like language and time zone settings, favourite sports). With this information, sites can provide you with customised, enhanced, or optimised content and services. Without these cookies, you will still be able to use our site, however, you may not receive the best of our service.
- We will only set functionality preference cookies on your device if you give us your consent.
- For details of the functionality cookies we use, what we use them for, the specific cookie providers and the duration, please refer to cookie banner at the bottom of the site page.
- Statistics cookies gather Analytical information. We use this information to make our site even better. The information collected via the Statistics cookies track how you use our site during your visit. It helps us understand visitor usage patterns, identify, and diagnose problems or errors you may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving the site experience.
- We will only set statistics cookies on your device if you give us your consent.
- For details of the statistics cookies we use, what we use them for, the specific cookie providers, and the duration, please refer to cookie banner at the bottom of the site page.
- Targeting/advertising cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Sites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns, and the quality of content presented to you.
- These cookies may be set by the site you’re visiting (first party) or by third-party services. Targeting/advertising cookies set by a third-party service may be used to track you on other sites that use the same third-party service.
- We will only set advertising/targeting cookies on your device if you give us your consent.
- For details of the advertising/targeting cookies we use, what we use them for, the specific cookie providers and the duration, please refer to cookie banner at the bottom of the site page.
How to manage & switch off Cookies
Your computer or mobile device will always ask for your consent to cookies, except for necessary cookies. Necessary cookies are the only way we can provide you with the basic features to use our site.
[You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the ‘Cookie button” icon in the bottom corner left of your screen (this may present differently on a mobile device). You can then adjust your preferences to accept of deny cookies or alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
The majority of web browsers have cookies enabled by default. If you prefer not to enable cookies, you will still be able to navigate the site, but certain features might not function correctly. Your web browser provides settings that allow you to manage or switch off cookies. If you do switch off cookies, remember that you may not be able to use all of the services on our website.
You can find out more about managing and switching off cookies by looking at the ‘Help’ menu of your browser or at the independent website www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
Policy last updated February 2024.